View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 02:17 PM  
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny B!
2. Describe how ones smuggles hookers past authorities.
Hookers? Do you mean Hookahs? As it turns out I have some great friends, you might know the lovely couple I?m referring to, Vanilla and Stewie. On one of my visits to Phoenix they thought it would be a good idea to surprise me with a new Hookah as they know I enjoy taking the occasional puff of, um, flavoured tobacco. The gesture was really nice, but bringing a christened Hookah through customs is a great way to get some unwanted attention.

Because it?s a very fragile item I made sure to take it with me on my carryon. I sure as hell didn?t want my hookah to break. Sure enough the security agent at Phoenix International had me pull it out, they looked at it, smelled it, rubbed some paper thing on it and after a little hassle and a not so quick lecture on ?transporting narcotics and narcotic paraphernalia? through customs they finally let me through with my precious bong!

- Thanks Vanilla and Stewie, I never came so close to being accused of being a drug mule and having someone looking in my bum for narcotics!

ummmmm yeah - hookahs - that's what I meant..... right........

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote