View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 06:38 PM  
Kenny B!
Confirmed Abuser

Industry Role:
Q4- Why did you toss all your ex's stuff out on the lawn?

Well this never happened, I have had my ex throw my stuff out on the lawn but I think the time you?re talking about was when I tossed my Ex?s stuff out of the window onto St. Catherine street (one of the busiest streets downtown). It?s a long story but worth the read:-)

Ok so how?s this for psycho ex-girlfriends? I meet this great chick, she?s originally from a town about 2 hours north of Montreal but works in Montreal during the week and stays at her girlfriends apartment when she?s in the city. We?re dating for about a month, great girl so far, I?m leaving for a week to visit friends in Phoenix and she suggest that she could stay at my loft while I?m gone to feed my cat, and watch over the place, I had a shitload of computer and camera equipment there so I was happy to know someone would be there.

I return hope after a killer week (with a new hookah and a funny story about how I almost got ass raped by a customs officer) and walk into my loft to be greeted by this sweet girl. I look around and notice the place is really clean, and that there are plants, and some new pictures, I keep looking around and notice a few other new things but don?t make much of it at the moment. Then I see a new chair and I?m like what the fuck is all this stuff? She took it upon herself to move in while I was on vacation!

Skip ahead two months (hey she was a really good cook and loved the cock) I notice some money missing, and the only person who could have possible known where it was hidden was my new roommate! I called her at work to let he know she should borrow her dad?s pick-up truck because the locks have been changed and her stuff was being tossed out the window onto St. Catherine?s street. Problem Solved!

Do business with us:
Your Paysite Partner
Kenny's Pennies
Sticky Dollars
Radical Cash
Indie Bucks
Stand Ahead

Read My Ambush Interview Here
Kenny B! is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote