View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 06:16 PM  
ro8in
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Some people going to hate me for this, but I agree 200%.. My last fan sign thread got totally out of hand somewhat 243 reply's with people calling out for a fansign, while i actually posted on reply nr 10 or so ok guys its enough no more and they just kept on replying.. Not many days later I was actually witnessing people nagging about they didnt get a fan sign from ayrola.. Common people first of all these guys who was nagging got reply nr 144 or something and second of all was in no way promoting ayrola in any way... if the poor suckers just bothered to read my reply on post nr 10... but no they see subject fan sign and without even looking what its about they reply yes!! common are you guys so desperate for a girl holding ur line on a piece of paper??? I'm sorry but its these people what made me decide not to ever make any fan signs on gfy anymore yes they spoil it for the honest hard working webmasters on here...

just my 2 cents..

Last edited by ro8in; 12-16-2006 at 06:18 PM..
ro8in is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote