View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 10:13 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike69 View Post
Thats the great thing about affiliates.. something wrong and they find it right away...

Mutt's still pissed at Ash and wants everyone to think things are on purpose.

And after talking to CCBill tech yesterday, they could not figure out why the cookie was not being read and were going to send it to thier programming dept.

But does nto matter what caused the error, the fact remains, webmasters were not being credited for sales... we are taking steps to more then make up for it.
I know you trying to save face and spin shit here but I don't understand why people can't say " i fucked up, sorry I didn't mean to, I will make it up to you".

You are saying "great thing about affiliates something wrong and they catch it right away..." So you trying to say this problem just started happening but you decided to pay people all the way back to Dec 11 th last year ? Did you throw a dart at the calendar to come up with that date ?

From what I am reading it makes it sound like you are blamming ccbill for the problem. And it does matter whos fault it was, especially if it is yours and you trying to pass it off on someone else.

Too much bullshit before and after with this whole situation.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote