View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 08:58 AM  
polish_aristocrat
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootermuze View Post
It already lost is professionalism with some of the replies..
this board is as it is, you can't expect everyone to write an essay because someone from ICANN may read this thread

this thread does prove though - again - that the majority of adult webmasters is opposed towards .xxx

I remember a similar poll about .xxx one month ago, and the results were quite similar - about 90% opposed to .xxx

Now, in recent documents sent to ICANN, ICM claims that only 20% webmasters are opposed towards .xxx.

I hope ICANN can see throguh their lies and false claims....

And now a question to Mr Lawley, he won't reply, although he browses GFY...

If the recent Xbiz seminar wasn't representative for the adult industry... and if GFY - the biggest webmaster discussion board, isn't representaive either, then... what place/forum/trade show/institution/organisation would be repreentative for the adult industry?

Ah well.... the situation is as clear as it is.... the overhelming majority of adult webmasters are strongly opposed towards the proposed .xxx tld.

Not only we don't see any advantages in the proposal, we see a huge threat in it, for our businessses, for freedom of spech etc.

I could go on... but I said all these things a good few times already.