View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 12:45 PM  
Gaybucks
Confirmed User

Those of you who posted "I don't care" or "Yes" as a joke,

This is NOT A JOKE. We've already seen what Lawley does to spin anything he can twist to look remotely positive. I could see him trying to argue that 10% of the sponsored community supporting .xxx or being apathetic means there is enough interest that the domain should go forward.

I can't believe how unbelievably selfish or thoughtless it is to intentionally place a vote that doesn't honestly represent your feelings when so many people are working so hard to convey to ICANN what the community as a whole thinks. This is one of the few important threads on GFY, so please don't fuck it up.

Is it really worth the laughs you get to undermine what people are trying to do to defeat this?

Now... if you honestly believe that .xxx is beneficial and want it, then feel free to vote "yes." If you don't care or are undecided, READ ABOUT THE ISSUE before you vote. You won't be undecided once you understand how bad this could be for the industry.
Gaybucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote