View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 07:47 PM  
FTVGirls_Rob
Confirmed User

FTVGirls.com breaks the 30,000 active members mark *(Pics)

Well it finally happened, about a week ago we broke 30,000 active members. Take note, that we are not talking about a program with 30 generic sites, I mean a singular domain -- www.FTVGirls.com .

FTV's cars -- Mercedes E63, SLR McLaren, Lamborghini Murcielago, Ford GT... (and a Bugatti Veyron on order for mid 2008).

FTV is still a 'newb' site relatively speaking, considering that is barely over 4 years old. Also consider that it is 100% softcore, no boy/girl action.

Its is also still a team of only two people -- Me & Chris (lagwagon of www.FTVCash.com).

I do 100% of the photography, videography, updating, graphics, webmastering & customer service... & creating the concept back in summer 2002. There is absolutely no outsourcing. Chris takes care of all the affiliate matters and has been key to bringing us to the 30,000 mark.

FTV's www.Lia19.com & www.AlisonAngel.com

How did we get to 30,000 in such a short time? Too many reasons to list, but the gist:

-Huge updates, consistent and on time (up to 2 gig updates at a time!)
-Natural, original photo & video, without the plastic & airbrushing nonsense that plagues most of the industry
-Real, natural orgasms, real variety in each video, updates averaging 1.5 hours each, girls having fun, not looking like they are there just for the pay. Attention to every detail, and the best solo masturbation videos you'll see on the net... period.
-A stockpile of sooo much content now, that never gets archived.
-Location, public nudity, variety, variety, variety. Never let members get bored. Spoil them to hell and they will never be interested in another solo site again.

I also want to thank CCbill.com and Isprime.com for facilitating the billing and hosting that made such a huge member base tangible

Back in the days I was happy to have 7000 members as my unachievable dream goal. Never expected such a size. But then again I haven't had a day off since I started FTV 4 years ago. Every day is FTV for me. But it has been worth it. See you at the Phoenix Forum... that is if I have a day free from shooting

Last edited by FTVGirls_Rob; 03-24-2007 at 07:49 PM..
FTVGirls_Rob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote