View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 08:44 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
I was thinking about this today.. I signed up as a webmaster to FTVgirls in June of 2003. It was actually my 3rd ccbill program that I signed up to. I didn't end up promoting your sites very much because I moved more towards the teen niche and a lot of your galleries were more "babes".

As I look at your site now, I decided I'm going to promote it again, simply because I can tell it's a good site and will retain members well. You can tell it's a quality site IMO with good content and hot girls so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it will retain members.

Funny thing is, I see all these big programs that use cascading billing and have every thing under the sun, but they never convert well for me. Seems like time and time again, I get my best conversions from a select few ccbill only sites.

I'm not saying that there aren't good sites out there that use cascading billing, but time and time again IMO it's normally the small single site programs that have the best sites on the net.

Anyway congrats again, for sticking to something that works quality, insted of trying to be some crap program with 50 crappy sites.