View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 08:10 PM  
Mr Pheer
Mark Osterholt Sucks Cock

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casa Nova View Post
Holy cow pheer thats quite the collection. I've always wanted to pick up a wrecked bike and fix it up. Would certainly learn a few things in the process and have a good time. That shocker sticker is hilarious lol

Out of all the bikes which do you enjoy the most, the crotch rockets or cruisers?
I dont enjoy crotch rockets at all. The Honda VFR isnt a crotch rocket or a repli-racer, its actually a sport-touring bike. Its much much more comfortable for riding long distances plus its got plenty of power and handling for when you want to play around on it. Its been voted best street bike 11 times by Cycle World magazine. My new VFR even has anti-lock brakes, GPS, and a wireless Ipod controller. I added some hard luggage so I can pack clothes with me or whatever and take off for weekend trips. You can see it in touring configuration here.

If I'm just riding around town or not going over a couple hundred miles, I prefer to be on my cruiser. But it to can be configured for touring by adding a windshield and some saddlebags.
Mr Pheer is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote