View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 12:49 PM  
moneymotivates
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by he-fox View Post
well, if a sales rep fails to do his job, even selectively, he is doing a lot of harm to his company. After 14 years in sales, I know that. Defending affiliate disrespecting practices puts his company and those who are doing it in a bad looking spot, as being solidary with this kind
of actions. As an affiliate, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this one, I avoid to do business with companies that I have a hunch that don't have respect for what I'm doing. Disrespecting clients as a sales rep has as consequence immediately firing in sales business, bro or not bro. Because they damage the company reputation. If a owner can afford to do it, because it's about his money, a sales rep can't. I have nothing personal against Evil Chris, I don't know him, but TeenRevenue made it on my not-to-work-with list, with all due respect. Those that are blindly defending such conducts should be aware that their actions have business consequences, by association.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwebecexpo View Post
What I understand here is , the ones who are bashing the Scott's Ambush Interviews never made it and NEVER WILL neither. Now read mine BIATCHES
Because others have bashed in an ambush thread that means they never made it and never will? Sounds pretty senseless, I beg to differ with you sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post
Dirty Franck - I've had over 30 icq requests to me so far from people, many of them YOUR CLIENTS - to have you banned from this thread. That is not my call and I'm not going to go whinning to GFY asking such.
I highly doubt you received 30 icq requests and from clients of his. It sounds like you are exaggerating a bit here. Not to mention if someone wanted him banned I doubt they would be trying to contact you lol. Sounds like you are simply trying to get him banned without directly stating it. Lame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream
Rochard and myself spend a LOT of time and money doing this for no return as a SERVICE to GFY. We do it for people like you. Over 100 ambushes and pretty much everyone EXECPT YOU has respected them. Their only purpose is to give back some info to the GFY comminity about the people behind the scenes in online adult. Use that info for good or bad - who cares.
GFY comminity? Who cares? Nice attitude! Personally I have enjoyed reading a few of them, thank you. I wouldn't say everyone has respected them. You yourself also mention that the interview isn't to be about industry related questions. I think most people would be interested in industry related questions rather than about EC killing a snake, wearing a pink thong, not sharing his wife, etc... You do this as a SERVICE to GFY? and you spend a lot of money doing so for no return lol? Typing up some questions or having Rochard chat with friends of the person being interviewed to come up with questions is a big investment eh? Sounds to me like you have nothing better going for you Sleazy. Not to mention you obviously have a personal agenda for doing these interviews in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream
If you continue we'll stop doing them. Now I know YOU don't care but I can GUARENETTE YOU 100's of others will and you'll have done the
online adult community a HUGE disservice.
GUARENETTE? What do you want people to beg you not to stop doing them? lol I don't think everyone is so concerned like you claim. You are going to discontinue doing interviews because you don't like what Franck is saying? I'm sure if you discontinued ambushing someone would step up and do something similar anyhow, simply replacing you. The end of ambush would not be a "HUGE disservice to the online adult community" like you claim.

Quote:
God I hope to meet you in person one day Dirty Franck
OoOO! Big man

Quote:
always thought you were an idiot but never realized just how MUCH of an idiot you really are. Attacking ambush really only hurts the gfy community in the end. Sorry you're not bright enough to see that. No wonder people don't pay you. I wouldn't. And I wouldn't be kind enough to make statements like DH did about refunding you any money either.
Franck making statements about Chris isn't really attacking 'ambush' is it? Anyone can come in the thread and comment. It doesn't "hurt" the GFY community. Obviously you simply disagree with his posts. Now does that mean he shouldn't be compensated for business that has nothing to do with GFY? Yet Franck is the one who isn't 'bright' and is an 'idiot'? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

I think the back and forth drama is a bit childish don't get me wrong but I also appreciate those who have commented in the thread in regards to the corruption and dishonesty. Thanks for enlightening me.
moneymotivates is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote