View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 09:09 PM  
Amused at your impotence

my "real" nick??

Hmmm, SG....Since one's "nick" is anything they choose it to be, how can one "nick" be more real than another? If you are confusing real names with nicknames, perhaps you are spending too much time at the keyboard. I only suggest this since you seem to have enough postings to fill a small container such as a wastebasket.

If you meant to ask why I didn't use my real name, I never said that the activities in question are legal, just that our community will continue to do them (a number of things that are fundamentally right aren't legal ) and your most concerted efforts to stem the tide will likely be utterly in vain. I don't kick nasty, angry little dogs, either. It's just common sense, y'know?

Incidentally, I'll see your 3 animated red dots and raise you, oh...I dunno...since you guys seem to have a fascination for them on this site..a middle finger.

So, on that note I say...Good for you, SG! A hollow victory is better than none at all. Well, time to go check my downloads on the other box! Cheers!
Amused at your impotence is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote