View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 06:05 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madrox View Post
and thats exactly the reason why im rooting for PB, sure its illegal over here for what they are doing, but they aren't doing anything illegal in their own country, so im not gonna hate them for breaking laws in another country...

premarital sex is illegal in a lot of 3rd world countries, but oh wait, not in America, but you don't see them trying to sue us do ya?

wow your analogies are brillant

I hope the hack they shit out of them, piece by piece untill there is nothing left to their server, sites, fucking network cables....

Its nice to see them bitching about something for once, the media sites should post messages on their home page saying "

Dear Pirate Bay,

Please stop asking me to stop hacking your site. I will sue you for harrassment if you don't stop contacting me. The people doing this to you live in a 3rd world country where hacking is legal you dumb fucks, but i am sure you know that. Tell your attorney if he sends us more letters, we wipe our asses with them you dumb fucks. Please keep stealing content so the hackers in nigeria can keep hacking your site, you retard cock suckers.

Sincerly,
The guy fucking you back bitch.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote