View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 08:51 PM  
gideongallery
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawAlex View Post
First off, I would say I trust the guys running TPB about as far as I could comfortably spit a rat. These guys make thier living from stealing from others and giving the universe the finger.

TPB's tracker network is currently under attack. I just checked on a couple of the top files, and many of them have at least 1/2 the trackers as unreachable. That includes biggies such as ydy.com and btbbt.com. So what happens when they are under attack? Suddently they "discover" that hackers have been hired to attack their networks.

I think the guys running TPB are trying to play for sympathy. The reality is that it appears that MPAA and RIAA have found a vunerablity and are exploiting it, and the hacker boys running TPB are upset about it.
again you are missing the point
they have know that they were being attacked by hackers for years

The only thing they have recently discovered is those hacker where HIRED by the companies upset with their legal "copywrite infringement"

Without that proof they had no right to do anything but watch their server get hacked

Now that they have the proof they can press charges.

still doesn't change the my point if you are upset about copywrite infringement get the laws changed, or change your business model so it is not effected

don't break the law and don't demand protections you are not entitled too.

“When crimes occur through the mail, you don’t shut the post office down,” Steve Wozniak
gideongallery is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote