View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 11:20 PM  
gideongallery
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawAlex View Post
gideon, what they are doing is "head of a pin" legal in a single country (and not for long, I suspect). Nothing more, nothing less.

you really don't know the law, even the DMCA provides protections for torrents

it the same protection that search engines and file hosting providers lobbied for and got. To screw torrents you would have to take the protection away from search engines.

That means screwing google, microsoft and a whole lot of big money players
it not the head of pin legal.

Quote:
One guy goes into live chat. He records it. He puts the recording up on a torrent. Boom, stolen content.
except it is not happening
do a search on thepiratebay.com for live chat and search only videos

you will not find recorded live chats, because the whole point of the chat is the live interaction with the girl

a shit recording of the girl typing on the keyboard, and playing with her self is not really going to do the trick.

IT only works when there is a live person behind the chat window.

Quote:
You mistake me for someone that just whines and bitches... that's your error.
well maybe you are doing something behind the scenes but all i see is you bitching and whinning.

but i would bet i am doing a lot more to solve this problem legally then you are.

I would also bet that my solutions will be far more effective than anything you would come with.

“When crimes occur through the mail, you don’t shut the post office down,” Steve Wozniak
gideongallery is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote