View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 01:14 PM  
Kevin Marx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why View Post
After all, Americans are going to a SWEDISH server and getting this data in a place where it is TOTALLY LEGAL. think about it. just a little.
No.. they are not going to a SWEDISH server. The are sitting at their computer in their home in AMERICA. A handshake is occurring in computers all across AMERICA until we finally get to the point that the torrent file (pointing to content they have nothing to do with) that is hosted on a SWEDISH server.

If you know anything about law, you determine where the action is taking place. TPB customers and users located in SWEDEN are acting under SWEDISH law... Users outside of SWEDEN are not necessarily under such jurisdiction.

Pot in the Netherlands is just fine.. it's legal there. They cannot sell or deliver outside of the Netherlands.. which is what TPB is doing. They are going outside of their boundaries and working in areas where what they are doing is wrong. SWEDISH law does not rule outside of SWEDEN nor does US law rule outside of the US. I can't ask them to stop delivering to SWEDISH users, but I have every right to ask them to stop delivering to US users.

I don't want them using my product in my market against me. It's not fair use.. it's theft.. its redistribution without the proper checks and balances.