View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 06:55 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Arguing with people who support Torrent sites in any way is like banging your head agains the wall, whats the piont.

Can someone please give me a break down of all the people who claim they donated to the defense fund. I need to add these people to my permanate black list.

There is no point in arguing with people here. Everyone knows what they are doing is not illegal in Sweden. The users downloading the movies are breaking the law. TPB provides these people access to these files. We fucking get it. Its like they built, own, and advertise the chop shop (they just dont steal the cars) but they rent out space and provide the tools for the people who steal the cars to have a place to tear them down and sell them. They know they are participating by being accessories to the crime. If they "site" didn't exist then the crime couldn't be committed. Their very existance is making the crime happen, not to mention they are profiting from it.

Fuck you if you support them. Threads like this are good for 1 thing, you get to find out who not to do business with.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 09-28-2007 at 06:56 PM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote