View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 05:58 PM  
gideongallery
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawAlex View Post
I didn't ignore the most important part. You ignore the reality: You seed a single DVD movie (retail $20) onto TPB and it will shared tens of thousands of times.

The willful act of infringment is putting in a place where it will be shared by thousands (and potentially viewed by millions). If someone only want to share a DVD with a friend, they would just make a copy and give it to them. Placing the material on a torrent network is a willful infringment.

NEXT.

It is funny as hell watching you argue yourself into a corner.

so it an infringement solely because it is distributed on pirate bay

you just proved my point

"evidence of reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work, by itself, shall not be sufficient to establish willful infringement."

other than the fact that is being distributed on pirate bay what other evidence are you presenting.

you keep saying that 99.9999% of the people using pirate bay have no rights to the content
what proof of that do you have.

I have a right to download tv shows from the pirate bay/tvtorrents because i pay for those shows.
for me torrents act like a pvr or vcr they allow me to timeshift a show i want to watch.

“When crimes occur through the mail, you don’t shut the post office down,” Steve Wozniak
gideongallery is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote