View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 06:47 PM  
Chio
Confirmed User

The Epass/Paypal Alternative I have been hinting at for years has arrived.

In addition to the earlier posts regarding testing and feature additions to the 3rd party billing solution we have just finished up most features of the epass/paypal alternative I have been talking about for some time.

Right now we have the ability for users to pay a single person (even if they don't have an account) or multiple people (identical to epass affiliate payouts or Paypal's mass pay)

You can fund the payment account via bank wire, check, and your internal merchant or affiliate balance if you have one. We'll shortly be allowing funding via credit cards and ACH as well

You can withdraw funds from the account via check, wire, ach, and soon via debit or virtual credit card.

I should mention you do not need to be a merchant or affiliate to use the send money service.

We have a large number of merchants already testing the billing and affiliate systems so for you guys it's a one click upgrade of your account to start using the payment system.

For anyone interested in learning more or in testing (don't worry it's been extensively tested already beta is for the most part done we're just getting feedback on the site and features.) Please contact me via ICQ.

You can also signup directly ( http://www.verifiedcharge.com/cgi-bi....cgi?Account=P ) but keep in mind most parts of the website (non logged in and external pages) are still being redesigned and may seem a bit whacky

I seo'd my hair yesterday and today it's pr7!
RIP Texas Dreams

Are you a content producer or program owner sick of tube sites? Contact me on ICQ: 39-183769
Chio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote