View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 09:36 AM  
Chio
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by djscrib View Post
Just thought I'd post a quick review of my experience so far with Verified Charge. I'm using the XML API, and have a .NET development environment (keep the uproar to a low PHP people).

Account signup was trivial, the site looks good and easy to navigate, there are some incomplete areas but the core functionality looks to be there. A full support ticket system is functional and in place.

I hooked up the XML Pay API with the intention of using it for Single Purchases and this took literally less than 5 minutes. The transactions failed however and I finally re-read the documentation which stated I needed to open a support ticket to get the API enabled.

The test transactions worked flawlessly and returned in a matter of seconds.

I then tried out a number of live transactions. The transactions generally took around 30 seconds to process. Card#, Expiration Date, CVV checking and basic AVS all seemed to be in order (I tried variants of my information to see how loose it was).

Support time has been great and they've been proactively contacting me, even sending my account a message based on a thread I posted on GFY. (They implemented the GUID thing I discussed in the thread above in 1 day, which was very cool).

Anyhow the experience has been great so far.
Thanks for the kind words.

I'll take this post to mention that we should have full debit card support (including international support) within 3 weeks. We are finalizing some details as we speak.

Thanks to everyone so far for the feedback during beta and your support.

As always if you have any questions please contact me via ICQ as I am not on GFY as much these days with everything that's going on.

I seo'd my hair yesterday and today it's pr7!
RIP Texas Dreams

Are you a content producer or program owner sick of tube sites? Contact me on ICQ: 39-183769
Chio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote