View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 10:16 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-OCCash View Post
18. What happened with Rick Latona in Mexico? Is he really a bad luck magnet?

LOL! I dont know if I would call him a bad luck magnet per se but he and I seem to get into some sort of trouble whenever we party together...The Cancun incident happened a loonng time ago....It was my first show and I went with the guys from ***..this was probably 2002 I think...Long story short- 50 cent was performing at this club and Ron C had a big skybox where we were all partying.Kevin from *** was running a seperate tab for a few bottles he ordered and he just kinda skipped out..When we went to leave- security grabbed Rick and I because somehow they knew we were friends with Kevin. They wisked us away soo fast that no one saw we were gone..Next thing you know they have taken us into some sort of basement and we are surrounded by about 10 4'10" mexicans armed with broom handles and nasty attitudes...I am hammered so of course I am yelling and screaming at them and contemplating whether or not we should try to fight our way out lol..They took our wallets and were running every single credit card we had in order to pay for the bottles that Kevin had ordered...somewhere in all of this Matt from Nat Net (now with revshare hosting I think)figured out we were gone and heard that they were holding us hostage so to speak...So as I understand it...Tony Morgan gave him the "ransom" money and he secured our release lol.....Thats pretty much how I met Rick....the better story is the fight he got me into in Amsterdam and how that ultimately led to Gerard giving a lapdance in his underwear to a brazilian hooker in Ricks hotel room..

Now that's a story!!!! Holy shit!

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote