View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 12:58 AM  
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Ambush Interview #120 The Legacy

Ambush Interview is an information biography interview service giving webmasters profiles on the characters behind the scenes in Online Adult from a variety of backgrounds. Please visit our archive for other interviews on GFY with major Adult Industry Players. This ambush was written by Rochard. Thank you Roc!

120 The Legacy

Robert, aka The Legacy, is one of our industry's best kept secrets. He doesn't have an ego and tends to be low profile, but he's pretty well connected in the
industry and in the course of a few years he took Webmaster Paradise from an unknown and crappy product to a well known and great product ? and then moved on to try something different. He was Phyton's first Marketing Director, and put Sexxxycontent on the map with the entire Lawrence Connor thing.

Usually when I do the Ambush Interviews on someone, my first question is "Is there anything off limits". Most people ask that drugs and any past infidelities not be included. Robert told me he has nothing to hide from anyone and told me nothing was off limits.

1. Is it true that you are the one person responsible for introducing Lawrence Connor to the adult industry? Explain how this happened, from the conception of the idea to selecting Lawrence to how it went down.

2. Jesus Christ ? You were a pastor? You toured as a "gospel singer"? What caused you to move over to the dark side?

3. You used to train high school students?

4. Your family is dieing off ? your sister and your mother have both passed away. You also have your fair share of health problems. Are you concerned for your future?

5. Congratulations on the recent birth of your first child. Who your daughter's godfather?

6. You started your career at Phyton? You were their first marketing director? How did you get that gig?

7. What is your wildest convention story?

8. Are you aware that some industry veterans were surprised when you announced you were getting married because they thought you were gay? Is your marriage a front?

9. In the past you've had "issues" with 12clicks, AaronM, and even Sleazy Dream. How has your impression of these people changed, and do you really call Sleazy Dream "Uncle Scott"?

10. Why did you leave Sexxxycontent?

11. How did you meet your wife?

12. Has anyone ever sent you hookers? Care to name which person/company would do such a thing? What did you do with them?

13. I'm guessing your family is religious? What do you tell them you do for a living?

14. Who from the industry attended your wedding?

15. Your rather old and your wife is rather young. Has anyone called your wife "your daughter" to your face? How do you deal with the age difference?

16. You put Webmaster Paradise on the map. Why did you recently leave them and who are you working for now?

17. Do you think Bromasters is childish or extremely funny? Who do you think is behind it?

18. Do you have a warm spot for your wife's grandmother?

19. What does the term "we suck, the competition doesn't" mean?

20. What is your relationship with Interclimaxx?

21. Has any past employers written you out a check for $10k as a "parting gift"?

22. What is our connection with Tiffany Preston?

23. How many shows do you go to a year, and which shows do you plan on going this year?

24 Who is this girl? Did you ever photograph her? Why not?

25. Why are you called "The Legacy"?

26. How many people are your ICQ list?

27. What do you think of Bob Rice?

28. If you weren't married, who in the industry (besides Uncle Sleazy)would you want to sleep with?

29. At the Playboy Mansion you found yourself surrounded by a large group of models. What were you showing off that got their attention?

30. If you could work for any one company in the adult industry, who would you want to work for?

31. Why are you the third most networked person on Adult's Who's Who? Do you think this helps you?

Pics of The Legacy can be Found on FUBAR

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote