View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 11:05 AM  
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Location: PlanetEarth MyBoardRank: GerbilMaster My-Penis-Size: extralarge MyWeapon: Computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
from everything i have read about them it is a FACT that they have a 14 day cookie. The only way you have people with them longer than 14 days is if the person keeps coming back to your site and the cookie keeps getting reset.

The only way I would ever consider using something as retarded as a 14 day cookie is if I had a white label site where people never made it to AWE's site. The url they knew was mine, if they were going to spend money or watch girls on cam they would go to MY url, so this way the cookie would always be updated and you wouldn't lose sales. However that isn't the way it works. People like yourself send them traffic and then those customers go to livejasmine when they go back to spend money. if they never go back to your site (they dont need to) then you lose them after 14 days.

very good points. the 14 day cookie is stupid , tons of people don't use them just because of it.. i also dont think you can call a program revshare if its 14 days, it should be called "14day-revshare" or just switched to pps , or something different like $20 pps plus %50 of rebills for a week