View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 11:00 PM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shwsrvcs View Post
Vivid Entertainment Group signed starlet Meggan Malone to an exclusive contract today. According to Vice President of Production, Malone and Vivid inked a one-year contract with an option for longer.

?We haven?t had a new contract girl in a long time,? Vice President of Production told AVN, ?so we?re really looking forward to bringing someone new on board.?

According to Vice President of Production, Malone has only shot two scenes in the industry, and will do her first scenes with Vivid next week for veteran director Paul Thomas.

Meggan is one of our true friends here at LittleMutt so here is a one-off gallery I made for this event and to show that we are the 2 scenes that she has shot before she signed the Vivid contract.

She is incredible to work with and we love her!

Enjoy!

http://www.littlemutt.com/hosted/Meg...ew_Vivid_Girl/

Dave G
LittleMutt.com

what delusional world do you live in that you consider Meggan a true friend?

and you are the two scenes that she has shot before VIVID?

hahahhahahah - in your dreams, Jay shot over 30 scenes of her including B/G hardcore. or did Meggan make up a story to Mr Hirsch?

well i hope she becomes a big star because we have gold on her then.