View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 11:10 PM  
shwsrvcs
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
i'm not looking to fight with you - you have a great site. BUT this girl is nothing but trouble and I am FUCKING PISSED OFF over it all because I was very much involved in this all and I very well could have been the screwed over party here but I decided to pass the girl on to Panchodog.

it's all good though now - Rico is going to make out like a bandit with the content of Meggan he owns.
Yeah... totally don't want to fight either... I feel you man... Alot of times these girls come in to LA and think that whatever they did before doesn't count... but it does. There is always somebody that knows whats really up... Thanks for the info. I will be interested to know what happens when vivid finds out that thier diamond in the rough has more rough edges than they thought. Will they care? will they dump her?

THis could be really interesting for you and I to sit on the sidelines and watch? you wanna make the popcorn or should I...

I know we have way more than 2 vids of her in the can as well

Kudos for bringing this out!!
DG
LittleMutt.com