View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 11:41 PM  
shwsrvcs
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
once a girl hits LA you've lost her - I didn't want Meggan to be taken to LA, nobody listened. I know how John Stevens operates, I know how the girls out in LA get their heads filled with such complete crap by people who really have no clue. In this case it worked out for Meggan with a VIVID contract.

I offered Georgia Jones a fucking sweet solo site deal and she laughed it off - meanwhile the girl is broke and John has all but dumped her. She then told another photographer how sad she is for all these solo site models - they make a whole lot more than Georgia does. The same with that moron Jamie Langford. Beautiful little pinheads lost in LaLa Land.
OH WOW!!! you are sooooo totally right. John does have a definete tendency to bring them up and run his course with the girls. Georgia, case in point... Charlie Laine... another John girl... same story.. believe me... I know the deal. on and on it goes. I am alway mad a John cuz he never signs a girl exclusive when they come to town and then ends up missing the boat and they end up at LA direct or some other agency that takes them to the "Next Level"

John is to me the starting point for LA. He has so many connections. I've seen him in action, he just makes a call and Hustler, Penthouse, etc... listen, and I've seen him when he fails these girls... it's sad sometimes. For Georgia, if that deal is still on the table, let us talk to her and maybe direct her back towards you. She's incredible, she's also a model that I would say is a "LittleMutt girl" (like Meggan is as well) she is so sweet, she came to our x-mas party in Hollywood, she and I kicked at AEE. We like her. She is actually our most popular model of 2007 on our forum poll (her vote included) Georgia Jones is brilliant. She could be a star-STAR.

Talk to me man... you definetly have my ear now. You know what you are saying.

DG