View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 01:15 AM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shwsrvcs View Post
OH hell yeah.. it sounds like this is barely the tip of the iceberg!

I guess the old adage is....

Any publicity is good plublicity right?

I'm making the butter for my popcorn right now and I'm pouring myself a nice big tall 7 and 7 before I sit down and watch this all unfold.

dave at littlemutt.com or dave at twixil.com for your password needs to my site (in case you missed that previous post). You have to check out the Georgia Jones stuff. This girl needs a site of her own.

DG

Jay is the other photographer i was referring to about Georgia and shooting for a solo site. She used my offer to her and said it was a joke and when Jay offered her 10K for 10 days of shooting she told him it was a ripoff. Now this is the same girl Jay shot a few months ago for Met-Art for $500 for 7 sets with John Stevens taking a 20% cut or whatever off her.

Here is the great Jamie Langford's solo site two years after she told me about how she was doing one already and had a great webmaster

http://www.jamielangford.com

dumbasses - LA makes dumb girls even dumber.