View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 04:15 AM  
shwsrvcs
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Rock View Post
We spoke on myspace and the phone about Meggan when I was in LA I told you she could only shoot for the mags at the time because of her site. She was to shoot with Hicks and come home but Rico told us is was ok to shoot stills for other sites until her site come out as long as they were multi girl sites. So do you remember me now? I just got my photography MySpace page deleted for recruiting models and implied pics. I have to start another one. My personal MySpace is here
Our contacts are... well... damn.. email me again at the same place that you did for the pass.... and I'll hook that up... but suffice to say, I'm not the decider to who we shoot with and if you talked to somebody on myspace, I'm pretty sure I know who it is. I think maybe this opening of a dialouge between us may be very productive for us both. 2008 is all about LittleMutt Making money and if we are going about it the wrong way, I want to know so that we can change... DO it right.... all of us can share in what i think is going to be very prosperous year.

Even if Meggan shot WAY DAMN MORE MANY than 2 videos before Vivid signed her... thats just more ways for us to get paid right?

DG

Last edited by shwsrvcs; 01-19-2008 at 04:17 AM..
shwsrvcs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote