View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 09:25 AM  
mattsbeachhouse
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony404 View Post
So Matt you will have no problem with your work being given away for free on tubes and the usenet(You mentioned that on Mikes blog but omitted it here) After all the movie and cable TV industry industry are greedy and the balls they charge more now then they did 5 yrs years ago and people have less money. When we are basically are charging pretty much the same.
Piracy is going to happen whether we like or not. There is not much we can do to stop it. Some of the work I have done has been pirated. Its a part of doing business. If piracy was the only issue the adult industry had to deal with, then you would be better off than you are now.

Actually my next project will most probably be given away. And if not, it will be pirated I am sure. But then again, the more that see my documentary, the better it bodes for the entire adult industry. So please don't treat me as if I am here to shit on the adult world because I am not.
mattsbeachhouse is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote