View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 01:25 PM  
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsbeachhouse View Post
Klaze, it doesn't matter what you want to see. There is a market that does want to see it and there is nothing you can do about it. The new content girls are essential to the story because they are the ones who have freshly became involved. Girls that work for the bigger players frankly aren't that interesting. Face it, when Dateline or 20/20 run their stories, they are all lumped in together. Add to it that those same contract girls or their companies will want some coin for appearing or at least some control of what gets put into the edit and I refuse to play those games.

The reason this outsider's view is important is because I have no dog in this fight. I will not refuse to admit that business is in a decline and it falls squarely on the entire adult industry instead of blaming things like Tubes and piracy.

You should care because these same viewers of this docu will be the same people that are your customers or potentially will be new customers. Fight it if you want my friend but this flick is getting made.

Flick? You're shooting film and have a big budget? Or is it you and a video camera? Fight it if you want? If you're trying to create some type of controversy in here you're no better than the right wing scumbags we have to deal with now.
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote