View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 03:49 AM  
lazzlo
Confirmed User

Inside message from Alpha Red

Ok, I finally got a hold of someone who wishes to remain anonymous. From what i gather, the admin page at alphared https://uberbox.alphared.com/index.php is down on purpose to keep James out. James is awol and my contact said what is going on is between Microsoft and James. Right now no support people are getting paid, so if you need a reboot or your server is down, email [email protected] All servers are up and running and will not go down. They are having a meeting today at the data center to figure on what to do. He gave me a message for you........

Alphared has been accused of doing something shady but it is not the company who does that but some individuals within the company that hurt our reputation bigtime. Now those very same shady people are out of the company...rest assured that everything will be positive from now on and we're reorganizing, and for sure we are going to get better.

So there ya go.