View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 10:54 AM  
mynameisjim
Confirmed User

There are alway mixed messages I see in threads like this I have to point out.

People say the economy is in a downturn and people are spending less, yet at the same time people say cams are going to do great. Nobody here actually uses or buys the product they sell, I know that. But you do realize cams cost as much $240/hour, right? That puts it at one of the most expensive forms of entertainment I can think of. Heck, for two hours of cam site viewing you can get a pretty damn good hooker for an hour.

I'm not saying cams will do bad, but what I'm saying is you can't say the economy is hurting paysite sales but not hurting cam sales too.

As for the paysite model not adapting, I think some more PPV options would be very smart. But read the comments on tube sites. People see a girl they like or scene they like and they beg, literally beg for people to post more or post where they can get more. People would be very happy to pay for what they want but they won't because they know if they just wait, it will show up for free.