View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 09:15 PM  
FreeHugeMovies
Too lazy to set a custom title

Taylor Rae of Bangbors / Nasty Dollars

Anyone else know about this?

Comments: ASSET REMOVAL NOTICE This notice is to inform you that you currently have on your website copyrighted photo and/or video assets that you have no legal entitlement to, and are notified to remove these assets from your website immediately.

These assets appear on the following pages and possibly other pages on your website, under the stage name, "Taylor Rae": http://www.xxx.com The original creator of this material, www.BangBros.com, a/k/a Reality Kings has permanently discontinued use of these assets by legal demand.

The attorney handling the demand for removal of these assets from the original creators is: Law Office of Barry Oliver Chase, P..A. Entertainment, Arts & Media Law 21 S.E. First Ave., Suite 700 Miami, FL 33131 www.LawHarvard.com You have no legal rights whatsoever to these images.

Please remove them at once from your website, and, if they appear elsewhere on this or any other site owned or controlled by you, please remove them from these sites as well within 5 days of receipt of this notice. Once they have been removed, please reply to this e-mail and state "I certify that this content has been removed and permanently deleted, and if I become aware of these assets being posted in the future, I will remove and permanently delete those postings immediately." Please include your name, title and date.

I do not wish to resort to legal process against you; however, if you do not comply as requested, I will pursue any and all legal remedies to the fullest extent of the law. I trust we can resolve this matter without the necessity of legal process and the cost of litigation;

I merely ask that you remove this material from your site, permanently delete it, and certify as to the same. Your professional courtesy and prompt action is appreciated. , Juris Doctor [email protected]

Last edited by Eric; 07-10-2009 at 08:41 PM..
FreeHugeMovies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote