View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 01:36 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnReaL69 View Post
I have saw that some people got houndreds of blogs. They say they got unique content, handwrited, unique template etc.

How can you update +100 blogs regularly? I'm not saying that is impossible, but its a bunch of work, creativity and inspiration.

And I don't think that many of them are paying other peoples to make posts for them.
Well first off, not to bash you but you will need to work on your English. I realize it's not your first language but it will hurt you a bit.

If I was you I were you, I'd stick to 10 to 30 handwritten ones and get yourself a good system down. Update each one every 2 to 3 days. If you are doing 30 and updating once every 3 days that's only 10 posts per day.

Just remember it's not just writing the posts and waiting for google to show up. You need to be actively promoting the blogs yourself and generating your own traffic. That's why 90% of blogger make no money, because they don't build their own traffic.