View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 01:09 AM  
stickyfingerz
Doin fine

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneprone View Post
Actually I do have friends in this biz. And yes I would consider them Family. Very good friends.

Shit guys. Im just pissed here. I dont know what the fuck im saying.

Ive been in this biz for 10 years now. I have some really good friends. And will be even after I or they leave this biz.

Even the old Jupiter guys. Shit Im pissed but I dont think they meant for this to happen. Not to me anyhow. We go back way too far...

Its this new company plain and simple. And its a shakedown and nothing less.

Im just a pissed off dog barking at anyone here. Dont take it too serious. Im just really upset. I think anyone would be.

Man I hardly know you, think we met once or twice maybe, but don't give up on the good people in this industry. I continually bend over backwards for people that work in this industry only to end up fucked in the ass by people I thought were my friends, it happens, but there are still people that won't do something to intentionally fuck someone over, and I continue to trust too much. Don't know if that makes me, or this industry the stupid one, but I feel for you no doubt.
stickyfingerz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote