View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 10:43 AM  
BrianL

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneprone View Post
Deal or No Deal.
They are willing to do 50%.

I want to hear some serious responses.

I have a meeting with an attorney tomorrow. I could avoid a lot of $$ talking with him and fighting this right here.

I can accept this shakedown. It sounds like a lot of the pros here are saying they have a case with this shitty contract. 50% may be a good DEAL.

DEAL OR NO DEAL?
Since this is Money that they have already written off, there is no risk for them, anything they get from you is Gravy. Remember also that winning their case is half the battle, then they have to collect and garnish funds if necessary , which is no easy task. Your atty will usually ask for a retainer to fight this while their atty is working off a percentage of collected funds. I would definitely have a first meeting with him and get an estimate on his projected costs to fight this, and then just do the math. Also Counter Navasite at 25% and see what they say, if you can come to a reasonable settlement it may be worth avoiding the time and money suck of fighting it.

Make sure you get a letter from their accounting showing the settlement in full upon receipt of your funds.
[email protected]
BrianL is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote