View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 10:29 PM  
sandman!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by demigh0d View Post
Again, I am not here to defend Navisite, though many companies, both good and bad, have been doing poorly in the stock market. We are in a recession after all. We also live in a very litigious society. Would you rather they sent Vito to break your arms and legs?

My comments were about the one issue that started this thread.

The people here at Navisite/Jupiter are a very small and dedicated group several of whom worked for the old Jupiter. I feel we do a good job supporting our customers and we are always looking for ways to improve service.

How the rest of the company stacks up, I have no clue. AFAIK the rest of the datacenters are all Windows based and "I don't do Windows". Yeah, that's it, it's all Bill Gates's fault!

Why does everyone (Well, maybe not everyone, there were a couple of polite responses) feel so threatened by me?
If you think someone is threatened by some random Navistar employee your a bigger idiot then i thought.....