View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:57 AM  
scuba steve
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhende6600 View Post
I am convinced you guys are scammers out to make as much money as you can. Yes you have nice sites and good content but that just means you spend alot of money on those things. You are stealing webmaster traffic by not telling them they are termed. So you get to keep the traffic and sign ups and you hope they never figure out what happened. Then they have to come on a fucking message board to get your attention...... your icq number is not on the bangbros site. Fuck you
maurice we already spoke by icq. my icq # is available to anybody, and affiliate support whose number is there will gladly give it out at any time, i am not hard to get. when we talked, you didn't understand the difference between a cancellation and a chargeback. i explained this to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roganoli View Post
This happened to me too ... I will redirect all Bangbros reviews to another similar websites and not allow submissions to my site with Bangbros content.

This is a medieval sponsor... Said that Brazil is not welcome. They do not understand the new global reality... Think that the world is only the USA.
when did we ever say that? we have people out of brasil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverdueNudes View Post
Wow that's really shitty I got shitcanned too.
Now I need a fuck load of new thumbs.
whats your affiliate id and i can see what the problem is...as i've stated several times.