View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 06:51 AM  
eroticsexxx
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:2cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharphead View Post
You know way too much to be a casual observer on this subject.
Basic psychology applied to this business, that's all.

A typical male like me naturally will gravitate towards the female centaurs, because in some weird way I'll fantasize about fucking it if it's attractive enough.

Add a dick to it and it loses its appeal. While some may argue that the gay male audience may be apt to pull out their credit cards more quickly, that audience is smaller. Profitability in this industry is a numbers game in most (not all) regards, even in a specialty niche such as this one.

The huge dick niche is said to have some basis regarding homosexual tendencies. Why would one really want to look at another man modeling a huge penis?

The picture changes slightly when said 'huge penis' is fucking a woman as the fantasy focuses on the woman being a cock-hungry, dick-swallowing, insatiable, yet 'overwhelmed' subject.

With all that said, this is the first time I've seen this niche and I think they would make much more money if they kept the centaurs completely female - even if just until the niche gets recognized. Tranny Centaurs most likely will be given a negative label (which reflect on society's discriminations) from the break.

Bear in mind that my analysis could be completely off...

Last edited by eroticsexxx; 05-11-2009 at 06:54 AM..
eroticsexxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote