View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 12:53 PM  
Ben.Z
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVF View Post
I don't want to let any broke moron make up a fake checking account number and get access....And then by the time that you catch it, my members area is already downloaded...

No Thanks.
You don't offer a pay-by-check option out of fear of losing a little bandwidth and some content?! LOL!

If you don't mind me asking, how many signups a day do you do?

You can not use any ABA & Account number and/or randomly use someones name & address (without having to verify very pertinent, personal info) and have the transaction processed through our system. In fact, I'd encourage you to try and beat our join pages!

It seriously amazes me how many webmasters are deathly afraid of a surfer getting a "free ride" and don't take check signups because of it. Even if the return rate is 20%, the other 80% is additional money you wouldn't have had in the first place. There's no possible way the 20% of checks that didn't clear used up enough bandwidth to eat your profit off the other 80%. None of the big programs have stopped taking checks. Maybe you should think about why that's the case.

Contact me: Ben Z. (ben|AT|CardReady.com) ICQ_138827832
Toll Free: 1.888.398.6001 Ext.212

Ben.Z is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote