View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 08:12 AM  
Connor
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpin View Post
Those webmasters can make it to the show though and blow money on booze and other sorts of partying too I bet. It's also probably not worth your own time/effort. Spend all that energy to sell low cost domains which leads to low profits. You should reconsider this strategy. slav is one smart dude.
Beware advice from competitors who say you should change your business model... ;)

This is why we're pleased to have Seize the Domain at Cybernet. They get it. Smart businesses have to react to the market, and while there's still a market for high priced domains it's not what it once was. Not to mention, there are plenty of people serving what market there IS in that space. So good luck with the expensive domain names, and I'm not saying that sarcastically. Seriously, good luck. But I'm glad someone is covering the market for moderately-priced and bargain domains as well.
Connor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote