View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 10:27 PM  
SeizeTheDomain
Confirmed User

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all the support. Wow. A lot of submissions have been coming in. Keep them coming. In the end though, we are only going to post a maximum of 1000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmiDean View Post
Nice stuff Alex.
I am sure it will do very well for all involved.
Can you hit me up
Jimmi, nice hearing from you as always. I sent you an email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceania View Post
looking forward to meeting up with you San Fran.!
Look forward to meeting you in the FLESH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Beware advice from competitors who say you should change your business model... ;)

This is why we're pleased to have Seize the Domain at Cybernet. They get it. Smart businesses have to react to the market, and while there's still a market for high priced domains it's not what it once was. Not to mention, there are plenty of people serving what market there IS in that space. So good luck with the expensive domain names, and I'm not saying that sarcastically. Seriously, good luck. But I'm glad someone is covering the market for moderately-priced and bargain domains as well.
This is nothing. You should of heard the advise my ex-wives used to give me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzeygirl View Post
Hmmm.....VERY interesting indeed!
Hi Bari, are you still my AE? Tell Monte he doesnt have to worry about us. Moniker paved the way, and all of us domainers thank you all for that. We are like the fish swimming in the current closely behind the bigger fish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberClaire View Post
Congrats to both seizethedomain and cybernetexpo........ look forward to it ...
Thank you. Thank you. Look forward to seeing you @ Cybernet. We've done business together and I look forward to meeting you finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumbLord View Post
just domains or do you consider developed sites or even networks at well?
just curious
Thumblord, lets chat. Everything is possible, if given enough time to work out the game plan. We can set something up to pitch a network for sale. For the right price, Im ready to list my own mother.

Alex Richards - ICQ #445801946 - sales @ seizethedomain . com

S6X.it/Adult URL Shortener l 24/7 Internet Radio l Hosting and IT l 2011 XBIZla Photos l NALEM
SeizeTheDomain is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote