View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 10:45 AM  
AudreyG
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbdesigner View Post
I give them a try 2 years ago, we did a huge but very urgent project. We used full people resource we have.
They prepaid 1/6 of the project. then other 5/6th 6 months after project finalization.

I had tons of almost templated emails like:

"Your invoice is in the high priority queue. Ill let you know when it
gets paid." or "We will pay you friday" (friday after few months)
I lost 2 great employees because of no cash to pay them .. However that is history,
------------------------------------------

The present is not very different..

We did a project for them 40 days ago. (yeah its short but I can't wait till 2010th) The projects was very urgent. So we did it in 1-2 days.
I thought they are different from last time, but NO they aren't. We have invoices pending..
I can say thats OK, everybody can delay.

The problem comes from that they even don't want to hear me. The project manager says: talk to this guy XXX ICQ:XXXX
but he is not answer..

Oh no he answer my email last week.
"Your invoice is in the high priority queue. Ill let you know when it
gets paid."

Unfortunately he even have no idea that number of invoices is not one ..

for 40 days they request to send the invoices 4 times because they are lost..

So the scheme is clear. They order aways URGENT designs. They need the projects TODAY so no time for prepayments.
Ones designer deliver the project, everybody is offline, or just not answer of emails or anything. .

Designers, please share your experiences with that company here. I am pretty sure I am not alone
Hey,

I'm sorry you are frustrated with our accounting. I'm doing my best to get you settled quickly. I did mention at the beginning that we do not have a 30 days turnaround, but a 60 days turnaround time to settle invoices. I'm on icq if you have questions.