View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 10:29 AM  
MediaGuy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
1. Which do you prefer, jail or the drunk tank? discuss in detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post

After a 2 year break, ambush interview is back

Ambush Interview is an information biography interview service giving webmasters profiles on the characters behind the scenes in Online Adult from a variety of backgrounds. Please visit our archive for other interviews on GFY with major Adult Industry Players.

#123 MediaGuy

1. Which do you prefer, jail or the drunk tank? discuss in detail.
LOL that starts things off right... well it might depend on what country you're in. I was in a tank in Illinois when cops busted a t-shirt trunkshop at a Grateful Dead show and being incensed, under the influences, and all hippied out methinks I did protest too much...

But it's damn uncomfortable and they just toss you in with as many scary muthers as they can...

Jail is another thing entirely. More comfortable by a stretch lol. I was in because I broke curfew on a conditional release pertaining to a "domestic violence" charge brought against me by my wife at the time in a rage of anger. Funny, the way cops think. You're bloody & battered, but you get the charge 'cause you're the guy (and she's pissed).

I was only in for the rest of my sentence, about a month. At that point, that was the longest I'd been apart from my kids - who are the best things in my life, and so make it that I can't regret the marriage, despite the cuts & bruises.

YOU Are Industry News!
Press Releases: pr[at]payoutmag.com
Facebook: Payout Magazine! Facebook: MIKEB!
MediaGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote