View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 12:38 PM  
MediaGuy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
24. Where do you see yourself in the next 5, 10 and 20 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post

24. Where do you see yourself in the next 5, 10 and 20 years?
Well 2much is pretty much a place I'd never split up with if it goes the way I see it going. Growth will see me maybe heading a department for the company or a division. If we can automate much of our processes, get some outsource going, and free us up for more creative stuff, we'll have people doing our repping and selling for us. Maybe we'll produce the ultimate hardcore sci-fi horror movie.

I'm also considering starting a small non-competing company on the side to optimize and lighten sites for better rendered search engine representation, among other services.

I don't see myself retiring or dropping out as long as there's stuff to learn. I don't see myself as dropping out of adult unless there's some real good pickings made available.

The future's open. I see either a nice house on a beach or a green field, and an intense work set-up, with my kids playing outside or coming to visit with their kids, or a never ending series of cities and towns and hotels and an intense travelling work station lol.

I'm open too.

:D

YOU Are Industry News!
Press Releases: pr[at]payoutmag.com
Facebook: Payout Magazine! Facebook: MIKEB!
MediaGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote