View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 09:49 AM  
4da bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjun View Post
I agree with you that he shouldn't have booked it if he can't pay. Blaming bad economy is not really an acceptable answer either. But after reading this on about 190 threads it's becoming a little boring, don't you think?

Ben has been in this business for more then 10 years and generated a lot of money for many people here over these years. To crucify him like this over something you can resolve privately in a more appropriate matter is not more or less then the evil being described Ben has done imho. Making negative publicity like this for 3 days only show publically the negative financial situation that many have gotten themselves into. I don't see how putting someone out of business will help you in getting your money back.

Just my 2 cents

The problem with this is that JFK tried to take care of this privately and the numerous lies that BEN told JFK became so frustrating that JFK had no alternative than to take it public. Then, during the evolution of this thread it turns out that regardless of how long BEN has been in the business, he has NOT been such a great guy after all -- and has screwed multiple people that have come forth and apparently many more who have not -- as yet -- for one reason or another. People on this board making negative comments for all of this week is BEN's responsibility because he has -- even now -- not resolved this issue, and it looks like he has no intention to do so. If he has gotten himself into a negative financial position he should man up, cut his losses, pack his bags and go away, not solicit more people to join his affiliate program so he can screw them by not paying them too.
4da bump is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote