View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 01:05 PM  
Smiley
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEN FROM HOLLAND View Post
The more I answer this post the more i get hit by everyone. So what's the point.

I'm Not leaving the country, or the industry, AS ALWAYS I'M HERE TO STAY.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologies to everyone on this board and especially JFK for the delay of the payment. It was not done in purpose.
JFK I'm working to submit your payment, will let you know on this board as soon it get the wire done.

My attention is for everyone to get paid and it will be done. So no one will get fucked in any way what's ever.
glad you came forward....understand that you were getting hit because there were no comments, this was a situation that no news bred bad news...and further slamming by ppl supportive of honest business practices...

as stated numerous times before JFK (and the others, sorry i dont know you personally)is a friend to many many many people and like youve noticed, we protect our own....this maybe be a huge family with tons of ppl worldwide, doing various types of business....but we are all interconnected and when you have a friend being wronged, we stand up....especially in the case of JFK, who i do know personally, knowing he is one of the last people that likes to call ppl out on boards and cause drama...

i am glad and do hope that JFK is one of the first people taken care of......soon. And that you do work with everyone else that is owed and correct what has been wronged. Granted, i hope that this was a heart felt response and a truthful response and payment happens very soon and not just another attempt to brush it under the carpet hoping this thread dies...

obviously if payment isnt given or an agreement worked out between you and anyone you owe, expect that someone will bring it out on GFY....if youre on the up and up, good....maybe that will help save some of the rep you currently lost thruout this thread..

Smiley is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote