View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 02:00 PM  
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SZNY View Post
Found something interesting on that board (post from May 1st) , maybe you should contact her!

http://forum.adultdvdtalk.com/forum/...d=1/134951.htm

==

Metro DOES pay talent. This thread is a lie. If you know of anyone who claims to be missing a check from metro please email [email protected]
I personally hand each check to each girl and make each girl sign for her check. So this thread is a lie. Metro may be a little slow paying girls for Metrobabes because the checks go through 4 people who check the amount and make sure it is correct. Then since Metro is MUCH larger than most companies the amount has to get approved at the HQ in Rhode Island. Then word of approval has to come back to the Cali Metro HQ in Chatsworth where the checks are printed then the checks are delivered to the Metro Studio in Northridge. The company has always been big on making sure the checks were accurate. If you know anyone that is claiming to have not been paid by Metro please let me know. They are not "bastards."
Again if you know anyone claiming to have not been paid by Metro have them Email [email protected]
registered for the board, so I can actually post there, their system is not very fast, havent heard back yet

sounds like a shell game , where is the pea?

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote