View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 10:19 AM  
nutcash

Location: Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, New Orleans and Eastern Europe
:2cents

My apologies for not explaining the program clearer. You can upload as many or as few videos as you like. You can even group them together and sell them as a set. There is a detailed sales reporting page that shows the exact clip sold and when (and who referred the sale - you can allocate a percentage of the sale to 3rd party affiliates). But don't just take our word for it, create a studio, upload a test clip and see what kind of features a studio account offers. If you don't like what you see, just delete the clip and close up shop. There's no cost to you, so there's nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I'm just a programmer who built the system. I have no interest in under-reporting sales to the group of producers/studios who are key to this site's future success. Everything is automated (did I mention I'm lazy so I like to try and reduce the work load for me and anyone using the system). The goal of Eroslife is to allow studios to focus on producing good quality content and allow affiliates (affiliates account details can be found here http://www.eroslife.com/affiliates/about) to promote those studios. Customers and normal users can build social communities and message each other and even subscribe to studios so these users will get notified of new releases and announcements.

We believe there is an underserved market for people willing to buy high quality clips that are rated and/or commented on. As a result we just launched Eroslife.com yesterday (yes, it's that new).

As for the payout rate, since we cover bandwidth and hosting (using Amazon's EC2 service), promotional and development costs so we need to be compensated these services. If you produce some really good selling content and feel like a higher payout rate is justified, then hit me up and we'll discuss. You can contact me directly for any issues, just look at my sig for email and icq.

I hope this clears things up. If not please ask away, thanks.

studios and affiliates wanted for new site - www.ssl.gs
nutcash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote