View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 08:05 AM  
MrMaxwell
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by glamourmodels View Post
I really dont understand that. I heard someone say last year they did not like them and mentioned something similar but I have been promoting them for 3-4 years and had ONE chargeback. Granted I guess you are saying that if they were to mess with the cookies than I would not have made the sale to begin with but as I said I generally make a sale every 100 or so uniques I send them... by contrast when I first started out I joined webcams.com and Imlive as well and threw about 1,000 uniques at each and did not make 1 sale... so who's really more trustworthy?

In the end I cant prove AWE has never shaved my cookies just like I cant prove imlive and webcams.com did maybe those last 2 did not mess with my cookies but they still did not make a sale for me so either way... all I know is what I can see, and what I can see by analyzing my stats is that had I sent those 2,000 hits to AWE instead of those other two sites I would have made a couple hundred $$$ whereas by sending them to the other sites I made ziltch...

Judge for yourself... if you had a bad experience with them I am not discounting your experience and anything is possible but based on my experience of promoting cams for nearly 4 years no one even COMES CLOSE to thier sales ratio... not even in the same universe. Even if hypothetically they did shave at one point, they dont seem to now and even if they did still in some way I still make more with them than with the other programs so it's still a net positive for me. Seems like all programs do it and supposing you could point to examples of other programs that you believe dont, you really cant know unless you are the administrator of that program so I have to judge by my overall sales to traffic ratio to decide and in that regard AWE is #1

I'm talking about REVENUE SHARING not being a "FOURTEEN DAY COOKIE IF YOU'RE LUCKY".. And PPS signups I know that I missed..
MrMaxwell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote