View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 12:50 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
oops, looks like i can clean cookies and vote again?
will you remove the same ip votes before the end of the poll?
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
1 vote, JD and not for myself, but for my designer
as it looks like i've mistaked, it didnt count the same ip twice
Though it appears to let you cast another vote it does not actually tally it. It blocks multiple votes based on a number of factors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudman View Post
voted, looks like all the tube designs are winning at the moment so i hope you don't just let a whole bunch of tubes designs win, some variation would be nice.

it would also be nice if people who own LM got more of a say as its us it affects, how about you host a separate poll in the LM forums for us to vote?
We had actually planned to do something like that. Of course we would want to give our license holders first dibs on which designs they want to use. This one was more to gauge the general public's interest as well. We will also add a poll within the members forum within the next few hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesK View Post
Voted for JD & CreationCrew. Can't wait to use these themes on my site(s)
Great! Will get in touch with you in regards to what we discussed yesterday in a few hours when I return from carving pumpkins with my son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchy View Post
Sweet designs !! Guess I'm going to have to pick a name soon now !!
Yeah it is about time to get it rolling! I think I will probably use some of these designs myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
Sweet, I like the tgp/blog/tube combination designs myself.
You and me both. I definitely plan to make use of all 3 features.
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote